The TUCSIN Tsumkwe Lodge and Staff: Genuine People, Genuine Hospitality!
The rustic lodge is situated 2 km from the settlement centre. 22 twin cabins are arranged on the spacious premises linking up with the camping sites and the restaurant-lapa. Our large outdoor shaded boma is the ideal place for special events, cultural entertainment and delicious meals prepared over the BBQ by our experienced chefs.
All rooms are protected by fly-screens and mosquito nets. All of our cabins have been newly renovated!
Families with Children:
- Children 0 to 4 years sharing with parents – free of charge
- Children from 5 to 11 years sharing with parents (half price)
- Meals – (children 0 – 4 free of charge / 5 -11 half price of adult rate)
- Here the rates: ttl_rates_2018
- 22 Twin cabins each with two ¾ beds and en-suite shower, toilet
- 1 Family room sleeping two parents and two small children
– Off-Season – November up to June :
November up to June is our low season period. During this period, we gladly offer guests who wish to book directly or at short notice a 20% discount on the Bed & Breakfast basis.
Please enquire with our Reservations Department for availability and your discounted rates at: reservations-tsumkwe / Tel: +264 67 240-901/3
Six campsites are adjacent to the lodge. Each with electrical point, water point, BBQ pit; communal washing and toilet facilities.
Facilities and Services:
- Fuel Station in town (petrol & diesel available but, advisable to reconfirm before arrival)
- Basic shop in town
- Reception Desk at Lodge: Check in from 14h00 / Check out at 10h00
- Bar & Restaurant under thatch roof
- Prior arrangement can be made for specific dietary requirements
- 24 hours electricity
- Bathroom amenities and towels
- Small swimming pool
- Credit/Debit Card facilities for Master & Visa Card
- Internet facility only on request at Reception
- Gravel airstrip Co-ordinates S19.35 E20.27 – 10km from the lodge