The TUCSIN Tsumkwe Lodge and Staff: Genuine People, Genuine Hospitality!
The rustic lodge is situated 2 km from the settlement centre. 22 twin cabins are arranged on the spacious premises linking up with the camping sites and the restaurant-lapa. Our large outdoor shaded boma is the ideal place for special events, cultural entertainment and delicious meals prepared over the BBQ by our experienced chefs.
All rooms are protected by fly-screens and mosquito nets. All of our cabins have been newly renovated for the 2017 season!
- 22 Twin cabins each with two ¾ beds and en-suite shower, toilet
- 1 Family room sleeping two parents and two small children
- Off-Season - November – December – January:
We offer a discount of 20% on Bed & Breakfast, per person per night for advanced bookings: reservations-tsumkwe
- `Namibians in April´:
Namibian passport holders will receive a 25% discount in April on Bed & Breakfast, per person per night for advanced bookings: reservations-tsumkwe
Tsumkwe-visitors on official business, work or study, i.e. government employees, NGO-members and scientists, qualify for a 30% discount on Bed & Breakfast, per person per night for advanced bookings with a letter from your employer or a copy of your work or study visa: reservations-tsumkwe
Six campsites are adjacent to the lodge. Each with electrical point, water point, BBQ pit; communal washing and toilet facilities.
Facilities and Services:
- Fuel Station in town (petrol & diesel available but, advisable to reconfirm before arrival)
- Basic shop in town
- Reception Desk at Lodge: Check in from 14h00 / Check out at 10h00
- Bar & Restaurant under thatch roof
- Prior arrangement can be made for specific dietary requirements
- 24 hours electricity
- Bathroom amenities and towels
- Small swimming pool
- Credit/Debit Card facilities for Master & Visa Card
- Internet facility only on request at Reception
- Gravel airstrip Co-ordinates S19.35 E20.27 - 10km from the lodge