The TUCSIN Tsumkwe Lodge and Staff: Genuine People, Genuine Hospitality!
The rustic lodge is situated 2 km from the settlement centre. 22 twin cabins are arranged on the spacious premises linking up with the camping sites and the restaurant-lapa.
All rooms are protected by fly-screens and mosquito nets. All of our cabins have been newly renovated!
- 22 Twin cabins each with two ¾ beds and en-suite shower, toilet
- 1 Family room sleeping two parents and two small children
– Off-Season – November up to June :
November up to June is our low season period. During this period, we gladly offer guests who wish to book directly or at short notice a 20% discount on the Bed & Breakfast basis.
Please enquire with our Reservations Department for availability and your discounted rates at: reservations-tsumkwe / Tel: +264 67 240-901/3
Six campsites are adjacent to the lodge. Each with electrical point, water point, BBQ pit; communal washing and toilet facilities.
Facilities and Services:
- Fuel Station in town (petrol & diesel available but, advisable to reconfirm before arrival)
- Basic shop in town
- Reception Desk at Lodge: Check in from 14h00 / Check out at 10h00
- Bar & Restaurant under thatch roof
- Prior arrangement can be made for specific dietary requirements
- 24 hours electricity
- Bathroom amenities and towels
- Small swimming pool
- Credit/Debit Card facilities for Master & Visa Card
- Internet facility only on request at Reception
- Gravel airstrip Co-ordinates S19.35 E20.27 – 10km from the lodge